Haven’t wrote anything in a while.
I’ve moved several old blog posts into a new Archive folder to clean up things as I want to start pushing out more technical posts to distract myself. They’re very much a part of me and my history but I need to distract myself from the emotional and mental onslaught of spring. Spring for me is everyone else’s winter; this past winter wasn’t great for me either.
A few posts I’ll be writing up soon:
- A brief workflow getting to git format-patch
- Basic networking for subnetting, CIDR
- Bitwise operators (Golang)
- Cipher 101, might also be a short video as I was recommended to do one
- Reverse engineering an old DIY board into new schematics, design, production
- Write-up of a malware lab once I get a non-Chromebook running sometime
- Everything in a cryptography engineer phone interview I [expletive]’d up badly in since panic attacks and forgot everything I know and made a fool of myself but hey at least I can explain how they work after the interview right /sadbun
Think that’s a good list for now.
It’s the second day of spring. It snowed today.